We are pleased to announce Associates are now eligible to earn referral fees on Amazon.ca Gift Certificates! Give your visitors an opportunity to buy exactly what they want to give as the perfect gift in an Amazon.ca Gift Certificate.
1. Why are Amazon Associates now eligible to earn referral fees on Gift Certificates?
Based on feedback from our Associates, we have made the decision to offer referral fees on Gift Certificates. Amazon.ca Gift Certificates sales are a powerful sales driver for Amazon, particularly around the holidays, and we want to offer this exciting product to our Associates.
2. What are Amazon.ca Gift Certificates?
Amazon.ca Gift Certificates are always the perfect gift, redeemable for millions of items on the Amazon.com Web site. They can be sent via email for fast and easy delivery. When visitors to your site want to purchase a gift for someone but are unsure exactly what to get, Amazon.ca Gift Certificates are ideal. You can learn more about Amazon.ca Gift Certificates at the Gift Certificates page on Amazon.ca.
3. What is the benefit is promoting Amazon.ca Gift Certificates on my site(s)?
We believe Amazon.ca Gift Certificates are great for your site visitors when they are not sure what to buy. They may be inspired from your great content on your site but unsure when giving a gift. Placing Gift Certificate links on your site will offer your site visitors yet another great option. Secondly, timing is everything. After the Amazon.ca's Free Super Saver Shipping deadline in mid-December, Gift Certificates are an excellent alternative for you to offer your visitors and for you to still earn referal fees all the way through the busy holiday season.
4. What can I find the Terms and Conditions for Amazon.ca Gift Certificates?
You can find the Terms and Conditions through the "Rules and Regulations" link on the Gift Certificates page on Amazon.ca.
5. How much will I earn by referring Amazon.ca Gift Certificates?
You will earn a flat 6% referral fee rate on the value of the Gift Certificates referred. The referral fees will be paid on both sales referred directly from Gift Certificate links on your site as well Gift Certificates purchased after clicks on other Amazon.ca products.
6. Will Amazon.ca Gift Certificate sales count toward unit tiers?
No, sales from gift certificates will not count toward unit tiers. However, every sale will earn a flat 6% referral rate, regardless of the unit tier you will be paid for the quarter.
7. How do I add Amazon.ca Gift Certificate links to my Web site?
We recommend you use banner links or text links to promote Gift Certificates on your Web site.
Banner links can be found at Associates Central >> Build Links >> Banner Links.
Text links can be built at Associates Central >> Build Links >> Text Links.
8. Where do I find a detailed report on my Gift Certificate sales?
A summary of your Gift Certificate you referred can be found on your Earnings Report on the Associates Central Home Page. In addition, we have created an itemized list of the Gift Certificates you referred on a new report named Misc. Referrals, also available from the Associates Central Home Page.
9. Can I place links to Gift Certificates on my aStore?
At this time, Gift Certificate links are not available for your aStore. However, we are considering adding this as an option in the near future.
10. Are there any purchases that are not eligible for referral fees?
Gift Certificates that are purchased for personal use or Corporate Gift Certificates that are purchased through the Amazon Corporate Gift Certificate sales team are not eligible for referral fees.
11. How long will this promotion last?
We are now extending this promotion indefinitely!
12. Where can I ask any additional questions I have about referring Amazon.com Gift Certificates?
Please direct any additional questions you may have to us at our Associates Customer Service Form.